Random Things I Do/Do Not Hate

Featuring: 100 more ways to irritate Midgets NOW WITH NO MSG

Friday, December 30, 2005

Abandon all Hope, Ye who Enter here

This be the land of a variety of things I strongly like or very strongly dislike, with a fair smattering of things I do not feel strongly on one way or the other. As you may have guessed from the title, I like Zombies, Kung Fu, & DOOM. It is here you will be able to read my random grudges against such matters of annoying foodstuffs to bothersom world leaders, & listen as I giggle like a schoolgirl as I describe the most excelent movies I have yet come across, rant on my foolish friends & how they shall be used as my new power base once I RULE THE WORLD.
Anywho, I invite you all to laugh & cry along with me, as I try to rid the planet of my evil Arch-Nemesis Tim, & his Diabolical Zombie Apocolypse!
If anyone would like to visit his Blog Of Sin it is http://www.keep-your-pants-on.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger kannoff said...

Hello Dave... I hope you are well... I see you're not at the computer right now... In fact, I firmly believe that you're watching a Kung Fu movie and are enjoying it quite a bit. Oh, now you just got all suspicious when I asked whether you were enjoyin your movie... well you'll never guess I was leaving a message on you blog... muahah!

4:14 AM  
Blogger El Davo the Magnificent said...

Tim(kannoff), this is Gavin writing. Youre an idiot.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home